Support ACCR’s Research Fund
ACCR produces essential, award-winning research on corporate and investment sector performance on environmental, social and governance issues. This research guides our work and is drawn on across the global investment sector.
With your support in 2022/2023, here are just a few things we are planning:
- We will continue our targeted company monitoring and develop strategic pathways for engagement. This approach has proven to be a successful tactic for us.
- We will continue our work on climate-related lobbying, and we are closely monitoring the conduct of all major industry associations following a change of government.
- We will continue and expand our work relating to human rights and corporate governance more broadly.
- We are working to make our research and reporting more accessible - publishing our work in ways that builds our reach, influence, and increases awareness about how corporate actions impact people and the planet.
Donations to ACCR’s Research Fund are tax-deductible. If you would like to alternatively make a non-tax-deductible donation to support ACCR’s company engagement and core operations, you can do so on our main Donation page.
The Australasian Centre for Corporate Responsibility (ACCR) is an association incorporated under the ACT’s Associations Incorporation Act 1991. We are registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. As such:
- We are income tax exempt
- We are a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR)
- Donations by Australians are tax-deductible.
ACCR is also an Approved Research Institute.
ACT Association number: AO 5319.
ABN: 95 102 677 417.
ARBN: 648 883 194.
If you are interested in donating in some other way, please email us at email@example.com and we will let you know the best way to proceed.