Current available positions
ANALYST - GLOBAL
Applications close: 9am Monday 24 May 2021
Reporting to the Lead Analyst, Global, and part of ACCR’s global climate team, this newly created role will leverage your analytical skills to inform and support our company and investor engagement and advocacy strategy. Key accountabilities include:
- Support the Lead Analyst to cover 10-15 stocks globally, with up-to-date data and analysis;
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis on company financials, sustainability reporting, and investments relating to climate considerations;
- Undertake research and present findings on key issues impacting focus companies and sectors;
- Build and maintain up to date analysis on climate science and frameworks impacting key focus companies;
- Assist in the preparation of research reports and presentations;
- Support the Investor Engagement team with globally significant investor and proxy advisor engagement, including feeding in to briefing materials, published reports and media;
- Contribute to strategy, solutions, methodologies, analytical frameworks and tools to help stakeholders navigate complexities around climate change; and
- Horizon scan for relevant information through different sources including media articles, annual reports, investor presentations, and industry reports.
- an analytical and investigative mind with the ability to digest varied complex financial and other information;
- familiarity with company reports and financial statements;
- experience working with financial models and analysing data, including competence in Excel and other platforms;
- excellent organisational capabilities with proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines;
- great communication skills, both verbally and in written form, with experience synthesizing research and data into effective reports;
- a desire to develop your understanding of investor and company analysis and engagement; and
- tertiary qualifications in economics, accounting, engineering, environment sciences or similar.
You are also a person with:
- a strong work ethic, and would thrive working in a collaborative, deeply experienced and committed team;
- an alignment to ACCR’s mission and values, including valuing diversity; and
- a desire to make a difference in the global fight to reduce greenhouse gas emissions worldwide.
As a bonus (but not required), you also have:
- experience in company and investment research, or other relevant experience in a financial services or investment institution;
- knowledge of relevant climate change and energy policy; and/or
- other relevant ESG analysis and/or engagement experience.
Apply via Ethical Jobs
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER - CLIMATE
Applications close: 9am on Monday 24 May 2021
Key accountabilities include:
- General administrative support, including finalising Powerpoint presentations, taking minutes at steering group meetings and making arrangements for internal and external meetings and travel
- Support the efficiency of the team through document management including ensuring all documents and correspondence are saved accurately and key information and learnings are shared across the organisation.
- CRM (Salesforce) data management; including data entry of contacts and key meetings, creating reports for mailing lists and data reviews to ensure information is up to date and accurate
- Assistance with tracking project milestones and report writing
- Organising events such as webinars and team meetings
- Running reports from external databases, downloading and organising data
- Maintaining calendar of events for the Climate team and sharing key events across the organisation
- Working closely with the Finance Manager, support the global project team with the reconciliation of expenses and submission of receipts.
- The ability to learn quickly and accurately develop and follow process
- An aptitude for using technology, with experience across a range of tools including the Google suite of applications, a CRM such as Salesforce, online conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Google Meeting, Microsoft Meetings and workflow tools such as Notion
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flexibility with work hours to accommodate European and USA time zones
- Great interpersonal skills and able to thrive in a dynamic, experienced and passionate team environment
- A strong affinity for ACCR’s mission to promote ethical investment and our work in relation to climate, human rights and workers’ rights, and our values including valuing diversity
Apply via Ethical Jobs
For more updates on career opportunities, please follow ACCR on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.